Monday, November 5

2 more days to pure enjoyment !
BIG YAY ! i can't help but think just how fast time fries .
it really scares the shit out of me .
but for now , i have to think of what to study for lit !
gnngngn , miss lim didn't give us ANY tips at all . ROAR !
but we should have asked la .
krishna krishna krishna .
R.K Narayan , i hate you for writing such an uninteresting book .

right . on the 7 nov , i think i may scream like mad .
it's like finally over and i tell you , exams are TIRING .
i seriously didn't know that .
and i learnt quite a few things about myself during the o's :
1) i have HUMONGOUS eye bags when i don't sleep well .
2) i stress myself a whole lot .
3)if i keep stressing myself i get super cold .
4) and when i'm super cold , i wear a jacket when the ac is not on .
5) i can put on 2 kg REALLY fast . oops !
if there's TAF club next time , i'm the first recruit man .
okay , off to mug for lit now . oh , and to practice my shading . =)


No comments: