Sunday, December 16

I'M BACK !
hahaha , i miss my sunny island .
i'm back and yes , at an unearthly hour . 
i arrived like 5am in the morning .
but , yay , no more thick jackets and cold hands and slapping and lip balm !
i can wear just about anything i want to !

anyhow , i'm not suffering from jet-lag YET , but i will try to function throughout the day .
oh , and i'm back with two friends , they are flu and cough . say hi !
i went to LA with one luggage and came back with one and a half . =)

oh , in case you want to know just how ginormous US is , let me describe it .
i stayed in anaheim , which is part of the OC , which is part of LA , which is part of california .
its really really huge . disneyland is like the whole of hougang , to me .
but the rides are freaking cool ! LOVE it !

i still can't get over the excitement that i'm back !
can't wait to see everyone ! i'll give everyone a hug !
oh , and give me about 4 days to rest okay ?
i'll try to plan an 'excursion' to the zoo on the 20th !

p.s : i'm gonna change my email soon .

No comments: