Thursday, March 13

STEP UP 2 ! (:

guanling is an EXTREMELY happy girl !
in fact , i was so darn high last night i danced on my way out of the cinema ! :)))
STEP UP 2 IS THE BOMB ! :)
oh my goodness ! if only i could dance like her ! :)
i'll give out free godiva chocs man ! 
the female lead is freaking hot ! she's got muscles , real ones ! 
and the dance and choreography is like WOO ! 
i had to keep my hands under my thighs the whole time to keep myself from dancing .
i was crossing and uncrossing my legs out of discomfort , the beats are so tempting !
i really wanna go for dance lessons , but , because of chinese tuition i have used my 'extra' funds . :((

and guess what ? i went to watch it with my family again today ! :)))
guanling is a happy girl ! :)
and and and i have 3 eights to the dance for sing out done ! :)
oh my goodness ! i can't stop thinking about it ! :)

No comments: