Saturday, April 19

being sick sucks BIG time .
i dragged myself to school on friday knowing that i was going to feel like shit .
but i did , nevertheless , because i had to do the oral presentation .
oh well , i felt so freaking giddy in the morning that i could not even stand straight .
i was so freaking afraid i would faint . 
thank god i didn't ! if not , it would be so embarrassing !

i skipped choir and went home .
guess what ? i slept for 3 hours straight . :) and i felt oh-so-good after that . 
went to see the doc at night . and i had to eat capsules .
i hate tablets ! yes , i can't swallow a panadol without breaking it into half .
oh well , i had to break al; the tablets in the end and force myself to swallow the capsule . :(

after the medication and a good dosage of teevee , i felt a-okay ! :))

thank you chiaps ! for taking care of me and bring me to the toilet ! :)
thank you Gong Hua ! for caring for me and buying my pao ! :)
thank you iffah ! for the sweet text ! :)
thank you mag ! for your concern ! :) i missed the BC on friday ! 
thank you cher ! for offering to buy me stuff to eat ! :)

guanling hearts you all ! :)


No comments: