Wednesday, May 21


the exams are here ! oh my mid-year .
i seriously can't believe how quickly time passes . i'm so darn scared now .
i feel insecure everytime i look at the calender because i feel i have wasted alot of time .
sigh . as i promised , i shall be a fully matured woman in total control of my life from now on .

its GP mid-years tmr and LIT on friday . :/
please dear god , let me do well . 
let me get a qns where i can write my ass off and help me to stay focus ! 
i need all the luck i can salvage for the mid-years , bcos i'm not a very good student . :/
anw , my beloved CHF ! 
all the best for your golf tournament ! :) i'll be cheering for you ! 
and i promise to fix a date for our date soon ! :)
love you many many ! 

p/s the four leave clover is for the both of us ! :)

No comments: