Wednesday, December 24

2HUM CHALET ! :)

met jasmine in the evening to get some chips and jolly shandy ! :)
its now my favourite drink .
guess what the stupid cashier asked me ?
girl, are ya'll 18 and above ?
like what's your problem man ? its like .5% alcohol !
then we took a bus all the way to downtowneast .
this is the very first time i didn't get lost looking for a chalet .
so that's an improvement. :)
then i talked to yang while jasmine was helping denzel .
after awhile, jasmine and i decided to o to Ehub ! there's so much good food there ! :)
yummy yummy ! and we bought matching ultraman bubble things!

hahaha, it was great to finally meet up with all my classmates ! 
some grew more hair, some became skinnier, some had normal black hair .
it was all so cute ! and the best thing is we camwhored ! :) 
and i also opened my pores fanning the fire . 
okay, i'll show you my camwhore partners in the next post !

p/s blogger's photo uploading is a bitch!

No comments: