Thursday, April 23

Girl put your record on 

Three little birds sat on my window
And they told me I don't need to worry.
Summer came like cinnamon, so sweet
Little girls double dutch on the concrete.

Maybe sometimes, we got it wrong but it's alright.

This week has been filled with singing, morning practices at 6.45am and afternoon practice from 5-8pm. It'll all be worth it when we get our Gold. Come on friends, we know we want it. So bad. We can, we will, we MUST ! Go Go Go ! 12 more days ! 

Need to catch up on my studying, have been sleeping after i reach homezzzzzz at 9pm. Like now... and there's econs essay test tmr! :/ I have to get it right! Trying trying trying, not hard enough. Need better time management! Right now na na na ~

I miss Felz Quah badly! Though we're in the same school, same level, i hardly see her. :( Though we just got to know each other last year, i love her ttm! :) 

This post has no continuity, but that's how my brain's flowing nowwwwwww. Econzzzzz! Wish me good luck for my test! Tooooooooooooodles noodles ! 

No comments: