Monday, November 23

THE A LEVELS ARE OVERRRRRRRRRRRR!


I can't even begin to explain the immense amount of happiness/relief/exhilaration/yada yada that I'm feeling! I feel so free and light and fluffy (though I'm not literally)! But YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
We survived this friends! All that we've worked for these 2 years and maybe even before! Though I'm so thrilled that the A's are over, I'm have a sense of melancholy about leaving CJ! :/
I've never once regretted choosing to go to Catholic Junior College. I love college life, all about it. The friends I've made, the kinds of situations I've been put into, handling people I'm not used to being with and all that. I've learnt a lot, grown with different groups of friends I've been with, tired things I've never done, pushed myself further, work against impossible deadlines, etc. Thank you thank you thank you to all who have played a part in my college life! I'll miss you all! And see you at prom! :)

p/s WHOPEE!!!

No comments: