Friday, January 4

CJC orientation is the bomb !
omg , its awfully fun and gross at the same time !
first day , we played ice breaking games and had mass dance .
for the second day , we played water games .
oh my ass man . 
my perky ass hurt like shit .
we had to cross from on end or a row of chairs to the other with only our butt .
and my butt hit the metal thingy . BIG ouch , there's a bruise .
but , before i could even sit . a guy from another IG group knocked me down .
hahaha , then bryan accused him of bullying girls .
and he forced him to go all the way back to the other side .
thanks bryan ! LOL .
not only was it pain , it was simply gross .
the chair had soap water , rose syrup , orange juice , smashed papayas and watermelons .
EWW ! but extremely fun . next was amazing race .
haha , darren was constantly blamed .

TODAY .
we went to the police academy for DIRRRTY games .
i tell you , its dirty literally and not .
haha , we played with mud and stepped on grass with frogs , insects and whatnots .
we had to LIE down in mud to form letters ! 
a BIG thank you to darren for letting me lie on your legs so my hair is clean . :)
we all stood in the baby pool and held hands to play blow wind blow .
and i have cuts and bruises all over my hands and legs now .
but it was all good fun . :)
sadly , today is our last day in IG's .
we're gonna split into classes next mon .
i'll miss daphne , serena , anger , darren , bryan , trini , mel and everyone !
oh my , being in CJC has been a blast .
please oh god let me stay in CJC . 
 

P.S : dragon boating on monday ! :)

No comments: