Friday, January 25

oops ! i haven't updated this in a LOOONG time . hahaha .
O level's 2007 results released on the 24th January 2008 .
your results are as follows : 
L1R4 : 9         L1R5 : 11 
exhilarated beyond words ! :)

i was trembling like mad the moment i set foot on in Holy High .
oh my word , i was shaking like a leaf man .
i went to get my cheques and stuff then went to the canteen to meet gf .
i saw so many people with unruly hair and chameleon shades !
i miss my WHOLE cohort alot
i had to really restraint myself from staring too hard or hugging some people i wasn't close to .
and i screamed when i saw sherlene , i gave her the tightest hug of all !
i'm sure i'm pretty flat right now . hahahaha .
then gave jasmine her hug and caiyi her hug and evon and many others .
 sat down with marc , chem partner and yang to continue trembling .

next , it was up to the hall .
it really seemed only yesterday when i was sitting where meng teck was sitting in 2006 , watching amy's batch collect their results . 
it was so darn scary , jamie pointed that exact same spot out too !
then we were ordered to sit down (as usual) , in REGISTER NUMBERS !
zomg , so juvenile ! hahaha

as soon as i saw Miss Tan B.C's face , i started tearing .
yes , she has the perfect ability to reduce me to tears .
(i dreamt of her shaking her head at me when i got my results!)
then anba took over the mike and spoke , as usual , me and gf jumped at his voice .
he always takes us by surprise , and not in a good way .
so the new principal (so terribly skinny!) spoke and kept the speech short (thank you).
after all the presentations and collection of newspapers(OMG) , we finally got our results .

i went up and miss tan said : very good , all A's , no B's . congratulations .
i freaked out ! bcos that went the same for my prelims .
then i took those delicate sheets of paper and went straight to the comfort of Miss Quan .
i was shaking so badly when i got the results ! 

i got A1 for my chinese after re-taking ! YAY !
i thank Li Lao Shi like hell man , she's the best teacher ever !
she was the ONLY teacher who believed in me and gf . :)
she encouraged us to re-take , since it was no harm trying .
she believed i could do it . she was extremely lenient on us and very caring .
she never allowed chinese to get in the way of other subjects .
oh my gosh , I LOVE LI LAO SHI ! :)
i have proven to everyone who said i sucked at chinese and who said i was wasting my time wrong . take that suckers ! i know my roots and i'm a chinese who speaks chinese .
i not some bloody poser 'ang moh pai' . 

and i got A2 for my science ! :)
oh my fuck ! i've NEVER EVER BEVER got an A for science in my whole life ! 
this is a virgin scientific distinction man !
i texted Mr Lai and Miss Zahila to thank them for helping me so much . :)
i never thought i would take science into my r5 .

however , i'm kinda disappointed that i got a B3 for geography .
bcos i really wrote my ass off for it and i studied and memorised like hell . 
but , oh well , at least it wasn't a 4 or worse ! :)

overall , i'm absolutely , pleasantly surprised about my results .
i was praying for the life of me that i would get 15 and below .
i was anticipating a 15 or a 16 , although i did daydream about my expression if i got 10 .
hahahaha , i seriously never dreamed that i would get 11 for r5 .
even now when i look at the results slip , i feel alien toward it . 
as if it shouldn't belong to me , bcos it does seem so . i have never had marks like this , ever .

then i called mummy , who was in the car downstairs , and told her about it .
she was totally excited and so darn happy , i could hear it in her voice .
i cried like mad when i heard her voice bcos i couldn't have done it without her .
she drove me to all my tuitions , rain or shine , and she fetches me to and from school ever since i was 3 . she was ALWAYS there for me when i had breakdowns and stuff .
she consoled me whenever i felt like shit and had problems .
she was my confidante , girlfriend , best friend and mother all in one ! :)
I LOVE MY MUMMY ! :)

i was super upset that daddy couldn't be here to share the joy .
he's now in south africa where there's no satellite connection at all . :(
but he's coming back soon ! 
after all the crying and whatnot , i went to eat lunch with my gramps and mummy ! :)
i'm such a family orientated girl , i know .
but i want to spend as much time with grandad as possible bcos of some reasons .



all in all , THANK GOD FOR EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE ! :)


No comments: