Thursday, February 14

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !
here's my thanks to all who gave me little gifts . :))

THANK YOU :
Michelle Tiong - for the choc and sweet hamper sweety ! :)
Rita - for the ferraro rocher . love you ! :)
Angeline - for the marshmellow sweety .
Shermaine - for the cookie ! you're loved ! :)
Luo Er - for the choc cupcake ! guanling loves you too ! :)
Gen - for the sweet !
Kathleen sr - for the choc . 
Jess - for the choc ! my fav ! 
Mei Ling - for the sweet and the multiple hugs ! :)
Miss Chua - for the lolly ! 
Cheryl - for the pretzels ! you're so sweet ! :)
Bryan Lim - for the letter , chos , sweets and big pink heart ! thank you best friend ! :)
Zhiyan - for the sweet msg and the day out valentine ! :) guanling loves you !

a big THANK YOU to all who made my day ! :)

p/s someone owes me flowers in 2 weeks time ! 




No comments: