Monday, May 11

I got that Boom Boom Pow ! 

3 major events, lots of emotions, beautiful memories and a whole lot of words and pictures ! :)

3. SYF Presents 
Gowns, make up and heels. Nothing but 3 songs playing in my head, notes moving in progression from left to right, a voice singing in my head. The much coveted MENTAL TENACITY. It was great fun, and a new experience for the lovable juniors. :) My family and grandma came to watch me ! :) Grandma got emotional and i had to get away quickly before the floodgates open and let out emotions that should be held back at least for now. Cause Granddad was there for every concert of mine, and he would always tell me I was the most beautiful and i sang really well. So it was emotional for all of us especially Grandma and me. 

After the concert, we all went to Chomp Chomp for food ! I ate my frolick, like finally ! And and and guess who I saw sitting there ?! SHAN ! :):):) I haven't seen her for like a year or more ! She was my good friend during the PAE. Shan, Xuan and I would always be together, doing stupid things. But they both left for NP and i stayed. Shan, I really really miss you though you always pon school and you're a blur queen. Love you ! :) Shan's gf wanted to give me free toppings, but I refused. Hahaha, so she just gave me a discount. I hope to see you soon shannie! :) And please Ng Yun Xuan, we had better go out soon ! Please schedules, stop clashing damn it ! 





SHAN ! :D






2. A Day of Joy & Glory
For this years SYF, CJChoir obtained a Gold with Honours ! :) It was a whole roller coaster ride of emotions! :) And i have to admit, all the scoldings by teachers, bitching sessions by me, etc, it was all worth it ! :D There was just a flood of emotions when the announcer said: " Choir number 6, Catholic Junior College, GOLD .. WITH HONOURS. All the blue people went mad ! We were sitting at the circle seats with a few other colleges. They said they felt the whole circle tremble ! By the time we settled down, it was already choir number 16, we actually cried and went hysterical for 10 choirs ! We are powderful ! :) 

Anyway, i really appreciate the food sessions with the choir, across sections and within the Soprano section. Thank you so much for all the fun and what not! :) And a BIG THANK YOU to all my friends who were there to listen endlessly to my ramblings on and on about how i felt and everything. Thank you so much for that ! :) You were my great pillar of support, Rachel Tang, Kathleen(Ursula), Choo, Marc, Jian Yong, Cherlynn, Xinying, Tessa, Germaine, Chiaps, Charmaine, Jo, Mark, Bryan, Grace love, Samirah sweetheart, my beloved CHF and many more! :) I LOVE YOU TTM ! 























1. CATS ! 

This is my favourite musical of all time ! I've been watching this on DVD since i was 9 and i can sing all the songs of hand ! :D This musical is absolutely captivating and you really wonder how the great Andrew Llyod Webber ever came up with such good music. The characters in the plays, all cats, are adorable and charismatic. They are absolute world class performers. They are such good performers you can feel their excitement and their want to give you a good show. Their singing and dancing are like imaginary warm hands coming out to you and hugging you real tight. And the woman who sand the famous 'Memory' was mind blowing. :) I LOVE CATS !
The musical more than the animal itself. 

All in all, the show was really great though at the start the music was a little too loud and in my head. But it settled after a while. And the stage set up was great. The cast this time was really good, though i prefer the cast in the DVD, after forming a special bond with them. :)
Please go watch cats someday ! It's an awesome experience that i want to share with all my friends !


Rum Tum Tugger is a sexy cat ! :)


Up up up to the Heaviside Layer
I heart Rum Tum Tugger !

No comments: